Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Bizarre Quotes By Notable People Named Kim



"That's my chicken. 
That's my chicken. 
Give me the chicken!"  
~  Kim Richards, actress



"I think if I'm 40 and I don't have 
any kids and I'm not married, 
I would have a baby artificially 
inseminated. I would feel like
Mary – like Jesus is my baby."
~  Kim Kardashian, celebrity



"I'm a black woman trapped
in a white woman's body."
~  Kim Zolciak, celebrity



"I haven't had sex in eight
months. To be honest, I
now prefer to go bowling."
~  Lil' Kim, rapper



"I don't take myself seriously any
more. Sometimes I just garden in 
my knickers and platform shoes."
~  Kim Wilde, singer



"Alec and I are looking for a farm, 
because I have a cow named Henry."
~  Kim Basinger, actress



"I have been foiled by a man in a dress."
~  Kim Possible, teenage superhero

No comments:

Post a Comment