Thursday, June 12, 2014

Disturbing Pictures Of Humans In Chicken Suits

Sometimes you just feel like wearing a chicken suit. And sometimes it's your job to do so. Here's a fine-feathered collection of some crazy cluckers dressed like their favorite barnyard animals. Enjoy?  ~  JH



Ever heard someone say they've been "running around like a
 chicken with its head cut off"? Yeah, this is what that's like.



I'm not sure I would buy a newspaper from that chicken-man.



Ashton Kutcher is an angry chicken!



I don't mean to interrupt your city council meeting with my
disturbing display of poultry passion. Well, actually, I do...



Looks like Amy Poehler lost a bet.



On the site where I snagged this photo, it was 
captioned "The Man I'm Going To Marry." 
Seriously, you can't make this stuff up!



You can't tell it from the photo, but this chicken-man 
is playing and singing "What Is Love?" by Haddaway. 
Baby, don't hurt me no more!



Why is Blake Shelton dressed like a chicken? Well, why not?



A man in a chicken suit doing the Michael Jackson 
crotch-grab thing is simply more than I can bear!



Doesn't this fellow look proud of himself?
Why, he's strutting like...a...chicken.



I think she's wearing rubber gloves on her
feet. Talk about your sensible shoes!



Excuse me, ma'am, I'm doing a survey on
how you feel about people in chicken suits.
Please stop screaming, this'll only take a minute.



It's bad enough to get your bike stolen. But to get it stolen by a guy
(or girl) in a chicken suit? That's the lowest of the low! (True story.)



And then there's this guy...



OK, stop, collaborate, and chic-ken!



There's nothing I hate more than to see a depressed chicken-man.



This man clearly didn't think this through, seeing as he's 
the owner of a violently chicken-hating dog and all.



I'm not sure why celebrity chef Jamie Oliver is 
dressed in a chicken suit, flashing gang signs. 
But my life is now better for having seen this.



It's a bird (technically). It's a plane (hardly).
It's SUPER-CHICKEN! (Too scary!)



There are certainly worse ways to earn a spot 
on Conan O'Brien's late-night talk show.



It's Sumo-Chicken-Man!



If you were to happen to Google "drunk in a chicken suit,"
this is the first photo that would pop up. Go ahead, try it!



Chicks dig the beard. (Pun intended.) And the chicken suit, of course.



I just gained a lot of respect for Ariana Grande, 
for having the nerve to don a chicken suit in public. 
But maybe this is just a typical day for her...



Couldn't have said it better myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment