Thursday, July 30, 2015

10 Things I'd Rather Be Doing Today Than Getting A Filling



Climbing Mt. Everest in the winter, 
nearly as naked as the day I was born.



Licking the underside of a desk 
in an abandoned school in Chernobyl.



Bound, gagged, and duct-taped to a chair,
being forced to watch a Jersey Shore marathon.



Running from a charging bull dressed as a clown.



Searching for Sasquatch in a dense forest 
full of predators…not to mention Sasquatch.



Curling…and I don't even understand (nor 
do I have a desire to understand) the sport.



Popping someone else's zits as a favor.



Sleeping on a bed of nails.



Gouging out my own eyeball with a spoon. 
(Because it's dull, you twit, it'll hurt more!)



Writing a blog post about "Things I'd Rather 
Be Doing Today Than Getting A Filling."

No comments:

Post a Comment