Monday, July 27, 2015

Athletic Endeavors That Didn't End Well

That awkward moment when you want to punch your friend
in the face for snapping a picture instead of helping you.



He should earn at least 1 point
for style. I mean, look at that!



Well, he's safe. But is he safe?



I don't even know what's going on here. But somehow
I think this wasn't supposed to happen.



Missed it by that much.



Dude be like, hope you're okay. I'll be stealing your ball now.



Let's "face" it. This is going to leave a mark.



Two points for the dunk. Minus one for not 
getting your face out of the way afterwards.



They're probably going to deduct points for that.



"Pants on the ground, pants on the ground, 
lookin' like a fool with your pants on the ground..."



Is this some weird wrestling move I don't know about,
or did he not mean to end up smelling that dude's butt?



Riding a motorcycle. You're doing it wrong.



She meant to do that. Honest, she did.



Hole in one!



She's okay. It's just a flesh wound.



She would've hit the ball, but somethings got in her way.


This is what's known as "using your head." Wrongly.



*** For more like these, check out this post I did 
on my original blog a couple of years ago. ***

No comments:

Post a Comment