Thursday, July 23, 2015

Funny Bumper Stickers

I think I'll try this...once.



If it's good enough for Inigo Montoya, 
it's good enough for me.



Yeah, I bet you say that to all the trucks.



Umm...



That's really not something worth bragging about...



Chapter and verse! I need chapter and verse to verify this!



You get what you pay for.



Duly noted. Moving on...



No, but now you've gotten me in the mood
to do that. Where can I find one?



Mine can cry in three different octaves. Beat that!



That's always been my daily goal as well. (I fail a lot.)



Yeah, he's a real nincomp...wait a second!



Not only that, but they can't spell "dyslexics."



You don't want me, dragon. I'm mostly fat and full of gristle.



True story.



Except predators. They like to know what they're 
getting themselves into ahead of time.



Poor little state...



It's harder than it looks!



Not where I live.



Irony?


That's hot!



But the real question is: 
Do you like to move it, move it?



That happens to you a lot, doesn't it?



This is a waste of a bumper sticker. 
Your target audience can't read it anyway.



Made ya look!



Dang it!

No comments:

Post a Comment